Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Wireframe moc ups


Homepage wireframe ideas


This is one of my first wireframe moc ups for my website, i was thinking of keeping the homepage as simple as possible. Maybe have a large image from my portfolio as the background, but i feel it may be to distracting from the other information on the page. 


I quite like this idea of having a line which flows through the page, with the images from my portfolio attached, i will keep the colours simple. as you click on the images it brings you to one of the portfolios and also can link you to my about and contact sections.


This wireframe is meant to represent a Polaroid with the links at the bottom which would be in a hand written font. I quite like this idea but i feel the one above would work better. 

Portfolio wireframe


Simple layout with all portfolio images laid out, click on the images and it takes you to a larger sized image with information about it.


I prefer this design.






No comments:

Post a Comment